Business Process Consultant
Welwyn Garden City,
A leading corporate performance management consultancy, based in the City of London, is looking for dynamic client facing individuals to join our growing consulting practice.
Candidates will have a finance background and have experience of working on finance systems implementations for group consolidation and/or financial planning and analysis.
This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive team player to move into consultancy or an individual from a consulting background to help grow and develop the practice.
Finance skills required:
- Statutory consolidation
- IFRS reporting - especially IFRS 16
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Supporting the implementation of finance systems
Other skills required:
- Good presentation skills
- Good team-working and organisational skills
- Process mind-set for approaching tasks and activities
- A good level of technical competency with systems (basic SQL knowledge very desirable)
- Any experience with SAP BPC, HFM, Cognos Controller, Tagetik highly desirable
The company is expanding in different areas and works with the CCH Tagetik finance system. The primary role is that of a delivery consultant - working with multiple clients to implement the CCH Tagetik system. This role involves:
- Supporting requirements and solution design
- Building the solutions and supporting customer testing
- Training customers in how to use the solution
- Potential involvement in sales scenarios if this is something you are comfortable and suited to
Full technical training on the CCH Tagetik system is provided as well as other aspects of the project delivery cycle - as required.
The role is based in the City of London but UK travel may be required depending on client locations.
Overall this is a varied role that can be focused on specific projects or can widen into more company wide development - so its a great opportunity for the right individual to grow and expand their capabilities.
The team you will join is dynamic, friendly, supportive and professional.
Finally this position is only open to UK based applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year